What is Full or Four Colors Plastic Card Printing?
Full color printing is the process of printing high quality photographs or other documents in the full spectrum of color, people usually call it four color (CMYK) printing or full color printing. Full color printing has come a long way as technology continues to advance. In fact, the methods used today are so refined that it is possible to make copies that look just like the original photos.
Full color plastic cards are four color litho printed with Heidelberg machines. Unlike inkjet printers, thermal printers or color photocopiers, full color (C-M-Y-K) printing provides accurate, precised, detailed, natural, brilliant reproduction of your originals at a low cost-per-sheet. Our full color plastic card printing service has same process and quality as credit cards production, exactly like the credit cards.
Why choose full color plastic card printing?
Quality: Expensive professionally looking, texture and feel.
Pricing: There is not much of a difference between full color printing and other forms of commercial printing.
More info about full color plastic card:
Surcharge options: Barcode, magnetic strips, scratch off, hole/strip punch, signature strip, scratch off, die cut, metallic background colors, Embossing.
Thickness: 0.76MM ISO standard thickness (0.68mm, 0.54mm, 0.48mm, 0.40mm and 0.30mm cards are also available).
Size: 86mm*54mm with rounded corners.
• Full card design service is available or we can accept your camera ready art.
• Standard size is rectangular 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" with rounded corners.
• Standard available thickness comes in .011” - .030”.
Other thickness is also available.
• Full color process on one or both sides.
• Thermal printing of text, name, PIN numbers or automated lists may be printed
directly on each piece.
• Embossing with gold, silver, or black tipping(other colors available for 5k or more).
• Hole punching - slot, round, various sizes and shapes are available.
• Sequential numbering or individual serial numbering with provided database.
• Signature and custom signature panels are available
• Scratch-off overlay panels for special promotions and contests.
• Hi-Co or Lo-Co Magnetic stripe encoding on tracks 1, 2, or 3.
• Bar coding in multiple formats available.
• Multiple finishes like Matte, Frosted, or UV coated.
• White stock PVC, Clear, or Frosted Clear.
• Foil Stamping in gold or silver for a brilliant attraction.
• Metallic colors in gold or silver for a sparkling look.
NO FOUND << | >>